Bonnie's Matzoh Crunch
5 to 6 sheets of matzoh (I use unsalted)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into chunks
1 cup (firmly-packed) light brown sugar
1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, or coarsely chopped bittersweet chocolate
1 cup chopped walnuts
optional: add a sprinkling of fleur de sel, or coarse sea salt, 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped or chopped walnuts
1 1/4 cups Nutella spread
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 large eggs
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional, if you want a more enhanced pumpkin and Fall flavor)
Pan - Brownie or Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the interior of an 8.5 inch x 4.5 inch (9 x 5 inch also works) loaf pan with vegetable oil or canola oil spray.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pat chicken thighs dry with paper toweling.
3. Place on baking pan.
4. Sprinkle seasonings onto chicken thighs. No need to measure, you can simply liberally sprinkle seasoning onto chicken.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
• (1 1/2 cup) powdered sugar
• (1/3 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
• a pinch of salt
• 1 or 2 large egg whites at room temperature
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to (355 degrees F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the icing sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
3. Add the vanilla extract, the egg white and whisk until you obtain a thick but moist batter. If it seems too thick, add another egg white.
6 Roses 12 Roses 24 Roses
2 red delicious apples 4 red delicious apples 8 red delicious apples
sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon
1 sheet of puff pastry 2 sheets of puff pastry 4 sheets of puff pastry
egg wash egg wash egg wash