1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pat chicken thighs dry with paper toweling.
3. Place on baking pan.
4. Sprinkle seasonings onto chicken thighs. No need to measure, you can simply liberally sprinkle seasoning onto chicken.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
On Sunday, October 8th, our congregation had its own miracle.
Our family Sukkah program was in jeopardy because of rain and more rain. It rained through the Lulav lesson and on our plans.
And then....suddenly, the sun appeared!
Precisely at 10 a.m. (the time of our original plan to decorate the Sukkah), we saw a ray of sunlight peak through the window.
Thankfully, we were able to complete our decorations, shake the Lulav and enjoy blessings and goodies.
Pearl is in charge of: the sad, the good, the past.
Stasha must care for: the funny, the future, the bad.
It's 1944 when the twin sisters arrive at Auschwitz with their mother and grandfather. In their benighted new world, Pearl and Stasha Zagorski take refuge in their identical natures, comforting themselves with the private language and shared games of their childhood.
• (1 1/2 cup) powdered sugar
• (1/3 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
• a pinch of salt
• 1 or 2 large egg whites at room temperature
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to (355 degrees F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the icing sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
3. Add the vanilla extract, the egg white and whisk until you obtain a thick but moist batter. If it seems too thick, add another egg white.
Amsterdam, 1943. Hanneke spends her days finding and delivering sought-after black market goods to paying customers, nights hiding the true nature of her work from her concerned parents, and every waking moment mourning her boyfriend, who was killed on the Dutch front lines when the German army invaded. Her illegal work keeps her family afloat, and Hanneke also likes to think of it as a small act of rebellion against the Nazis.
6 Roses 12 Roses 24 Roses
2 red delicious apples 4 red delicious apples 8 red delicious apples
sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon
1 sheet of puff pastry 2 sheets of puff pastry 4 sheets of puff pastry
egg wash egg wash egg wash