• (1 1/2 cup) powdered sugar
• (1/3 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
• a pinch of salt
• 1 or 2 large egg whites at room temperature
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to (355 degrees F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the icing sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
3. Add the vanilla extract, the egg white and whisk until you obtain a thick but moist batter. If it seems too thick, add another egg white.
6 Roses 12 Roses 24 Roses
2 red delicious apples 4 red delicious apples 8 red delicious apples
sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon
1 sheet of puff pastry 2 sheets of puff pastry 4 sheets of puff pastry
egg wash egg wash egg wash
In a 4 qt. saucepan, place 1 cup dried chickpeas and 1 tsp. baking soda; add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Let stand at room temperature overnight; drain (but do not rinse) and return to pot along with enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 1 hour or until chickpeas are soft and skins have loosened.
1. 24 jumbo shells
2. 1, 15 oz tub of ricotta
3. 2 cups shredded mozzarella
4. 1, 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
5. 1 tsp dried basil
6. 1 large egg
7. Pinch of nutmeg
8. Salt and pepper to taste
9. 1, 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Cook shells according to package, drain and cool
3. Mix ricotta, spinach, basil, salt and pepper, nutmeg, and egg
4. Spread ¾ cup sauce on greased baking dish
5. Stuff shells with mix and place in dish