1 1/4 cups Nutella spread
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 large eggs
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional, if you want a more enhanced pumpkin and Fall flavor)
Pan - Brownie or Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the interior of an 8.5 inch x 4.5 inch (9 x 5 inch also works) loaf pan with vegetable oil or canola oil spray.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pat chicken thighs dry with paper toweling.
3. Place on baking pan.
4. Sprinkle seasonings onto chicken thighs. No need to measure, you can simply liberally sprinkle seasoning onto chicken.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
• (1 1/2 cup) powdered sugar
• (1/3 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
• a pinch of salt
• 1 or 2 large egg whites at room temperature
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to (355 degrees F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the icing sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
3. Add the vanilla extract, the egg white and whisk until you obtain a thick but moist batter. If it seems too thick, add another egg white.
6 Roses 12 Roses 24 Roses
2 red delicious apples 4 red delicious apples 8 red delicious apples
sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon sugar and cinnamon
1 sheet of puff pastry 2 sheets of puff pastry 4 sheets of puff pastry
egg wash egg wash egg wash
In a 4 qt. saucepan, place 1 cup dried chickpeas and 1 tsp. baking soda; add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Let stand at room temperature overnight; drain (but do not rinse) and return to pot along with enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 1 hour or until chickpeas are soft and skins have loosened.